Scoville-Meno TCGA Jr. Golf 2018
Players that compete in at least ½ the events are eligible for the Prestigious Scoville-Meno Scholarship award.
- June 28th – River Run II (607) 775-9280
- July 11th – Traditions 9am tee times
- July 16th – Enjoie Golf Club (Call 785-1661 to register)
- July 19th – Conklin Players Club – 8 am tee times. $25 for 18, $20 for 9. Includes hotdog, chips and drink. Call pro-shop to sign up
- July 23rd – Endwell Greens (Call 785-4653 to register)
- July 27th – Belden Hill (607) 693-3257
- July 30th – Binghamton CC, TCGA Jr. Championship – Top players in POY. Details TBD
Age Divisions: 10-12 years old (9 holes), 13-18 years old (18 holes). When registering please give the course this information.
Registration: Call the course directly to register for the tournament you wish to play in. Courses will starting taking registration two weeks before the day of the tournament.
Double Par Rule: Any participant will take a score no higher than double the par on a given hole. For example, if the hole is a par 4 the player cannot take a score higher than 8. If a player is on his 8th shot he/she simply will pick up their ball and help the other participants finish the hole. This is to speed up play.
Trophies: Will be awarded to the winners of each division
Player of the Year points: Players will earn POY points based on their finish in the tournament. Points will be added and used to determine who will participate in the TCGA Championship a Binghamton CC on August 7th. Tournament committee will be involved in the selection of this field if not enough players qualify.
Tee Times: Will be posted on the TCGA website along with the paper sometime during the week prior to the tournament. Please make sure you know your tee time and arrive at the course 30 minutes prior to it.
Contact Matt Morley; email@example.com